Welcome to all those of you who like new gear!
This section includes different items that I have used on my trips and reviews that describe and rate the products. Reviews here are mainly about the item’s functionality, if it performs as well as it is advertised to, and if the item holds up. (I’ll also say if it’s comfortable because I know that I sure wouldn’t want to see a good review for a jacket, get it, and then find out that it feels like I’m wearing a lead vest.)
Personally, I think that buying new gear is exciting and I want others to be able to buy their own gear with the knowledge that it is worth the money. I hope that your gear buying works out well, that the reviews here are helpful, and that you don’t get stuck in a long line!
Backpacks and Dry Bags
- REI Flash 18 Pack
- REI Passage 65 Backpack
- SealLine Black Canyon Dry Bag
- Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack
- Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sack
Gadgets and Supplies
- Brunton 9020G Classic Compass
- Lowepro Geneva 10 Camera Case
- REI Day Pack First-Aid Kit
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Lite Knife